Provide Accounting and Inventory control services for financial improvement and audit readiness (FIAR), financial statements, and financial record maintenance/reconciliations; conduct operations internal control activity (ICOFR) reviewing accounts receivables/accounts payables and real property, plant & equipment. Conduct complex research
Provide Accounting and Inventory control services for financial improvement and audit readiness (FIAR), financial statements, and financial record maintenance/reconciliations; conduct operations internal control activity (ICOFR) reviewing accounts receivables/accounts payables and real property, plant & equipment. Conduct complex research by extracting, compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data. Identifies and act on problem areas developing graphs, charts and worksheets introducing policies and procedures for corrective action.
VTBerry is committed to delivering solutions that align business processes, internal controls, information systems, and supporting documentation with audit guidance; adhering to government and industry regulations and standards preparing you for audit providing:
· Technical consultation on accounting matters in accordance with local laws and federal regulations such as: FIAR, FASAB, FAM,FFMIA,FMFIA,GAGAS,OMB,AND GAO requirements.
· Support an array of inventory and audit readiness activities including:
1. Executing FIAR methodology.
2. Identifying and retrieving the supporting documentation necessary to support various transaction types.
3. Developing and executing internal control and substantive testing for each FIAR wave and financial statement transaction type.
4. Policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) review and revision.
· Design and execute process evaluation and testing cycle to sustain agency audit-readiness.
· Provide audit support and liaison with stakeholders such as the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Government Accountability office (GAO), and independent public accountants (IPAs).
· Evaluate inventory control procedures for process improvement.
· Provide customized training for CFO Act and OMB Circular A-123.
· Develop and execute project management plans, including implementation and monitoring of performance metrics.
· Develop Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) in response to reported deficiencies.
Assist local and federal company/agencies to realize improved results from revised business processes. We have proven our ability to help clients meet their Audit Readiness goals supporting DOD agencies such as MEDCOM, and NCR with financial statement improvement and internal controls.
Sustainment- we're with you all the way.